Regular tire service in Madison can help you avoid most flats and prolong the life of your tires.
You were all set for a trip to the zoo this morning. At least until you saw the flat tire on your car. Now you’re stuck until a tow truck gets to you because, well, you really weren’t prepared for a flat and your spare is also flat.
Kelly Tires says that, with a bit of regular maintenance, you can avoid many flats and make your tires last longer:
- Check your tire pressure (including your spare) monthly — follow the recommendations on your vehicle door sticker, or in your vehicle’s owner’s manual.
- Inspect your tires once a month for uneven treadwear, cuts, cracks, bulges, foreign objects, or other wear or damage.
- Have your tires rotated and the balance checked every 6,000 mi. (9,500 km) (check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for specifics).
But, even with care, a flat will occasionally happen. You should be prepared for that, too, according to Kelly, by making sure you always have:
- Your vehicle’s owner’s manual
- An inflated spare tire
- A jack
- A lug wrench
- Bracing material, such as a small piece of wood or a brick
If, in spite of everything, you need to fix a flat, the place to come is Terry’s Car Care. Terry’s has been the trusted tire repair and tire service station in Madison for almost 50 years. And, when you need new tires, Terry’s is also the place to go. Terry’s carries all makes, sizes and styles of tire to fit any car or any driving need. Terry’s also carries the most up-to-date tires on the market – the Kelly Edge and the Dunlop HP. And, of course, if you leave your car at Terry’s for tire care, you get a free day’s parking in Madison’s congested isthmus.
Tire Service Madison | Tire Repair Madison | Tires Madison | Terry’s Car Care
#TireServiceMadison #TireRepairMadison #TiresMadison #TerrysCarCare