Tire service is critical in Madison’s summer weather.
Even if you’re a person who loves winter, with its snow and ice and winter sports, you have to admit that the roadways in summer are enticing. With no possibility of ending up in a snow bank, the prospect of being on the road is inviting – whether it’s for a long vacation, a weekend road trip or a short hop to someplace like Middleton for the Packers youth football camp.
If you like to yield to that call of the road, you want to make sure your car is in tip top condition. Of prime concern are the tires. As the Weather Channel says, “Tire care, while important throughout the year, is especially critical in warm weather because long trips, heavy loads, high speeds and higher temperatures all put additional stress on your tires.”
The Weather Channel offers these tips for summertime tire care:
- “Don’t drive at a high rate of speed for a long time, particularly in hot weather.”
- “Check your tires regularly to be sure there are no visible signs of wear or damage. …
- “Be sure your tires are properly inflated. …
- “Never overload your vehicle. …
- “Make sure there is enough tread on the tire to operate safely, and make sure the tires are wearing normally.”
- If some spots on the tire seem to be wearing faster than others, see your auto repair shop or auto mechanic.
The Madison auto repair shop to consult is Terry’s Car Care. Terry’s has been a Madison fixture for tire service and tire repair for almost 50 years. If you need new tires, Terry’s has all brands, sizes and styles to suit any driver or driving need. Terry’s even has the newest, most technologically advanced tires on the market – the Dunlop Signature HP and the Kelly Edge.
Tire Service Madison | Madison Auto Repair | Tire Repair Madison | Terry’s Car Care
#TireServiceMadison #MadisonAutoRepair #TireRepairMadison #TerrysCarCare